- Wants to have a career in music.
- Needs to learn to sing confidently
- Issues with pitch - more about focus than not having the ability
- Hand on back of head for anchoring when you are going to be singing up high.
- Be mindful of your posture when reaching for high notes. Don't push your head forward.
- Rehearse 4 times for 15 mins a time this week. You're a star pupil!
Notes from previous sessions:
- Practice flipping between notes. Be gentle and if you hear two notes you must stop.
- Ng (whining puppy noises) all the way down the scale. Then change to 'eee'. Always little sound and be gentle with your voice. Any odd notes or double notes you need to stop.
- Planking. Three times every single night for as long as you can. You will feel VERY sore after this.
- Diaphragm Training - 'Hahahaha. Hee hee hee' tummy goes IN when you sing. Tummy muscles not poo muscles. Do the Ha and Hee excersises every single night.
- Chest voice
- Practise number 3. in sight reading (below).
- What time signature is 'C' time?
- How many bars is it?
- What are the two lines at the beginning and the end of the bars?
- Be ready to clap this out for next week's lesson.